In 1949 the Presidential Council of the Foundation decided to start the restoration of some areas of the Palace to Manlio Dazzi, then director, entrusted to Carlo Scarpa the task of rearranging part of the ground floor, rendered unusable by the frequent phenomenon of high water, and the back garden. The restoration started only ten years later, under the direction of Giuseppe Mazzariol, friend and supporter of Scarpa, and ended in 1963. The intervention, which saw the elimination of the previous nineteenth-century operations and the restoration of the walls, was divided into four themes: the new access bridge to the Palace, the entrance with high-tide defense barriers, the portego designed to provide a space for exhibitions and conferences and the garden.
 
Purchasable drawings
Photogallery
Latest post from the blog
  • Download
  • Free
    for all
  • Free
    for Archweb Users
  • Subscription
    for premium users
  • SINGLE PURCHASE
    pay 1 and download 1
Archweb related