The Fondation Suisse or Pavillon Le Corbusier was designed by Le Corbusier between 1930-1933 and is located at the Cité Internationale Universitaire, Paris.
The building was designed to house the Swiss students at the Cité Internationale Universitaire in Paris. It consists of a single story part and a four-story slab building on piloti. The pavilion summarises Corbusier's key ideas from the 1920.
The construction of the building, under exceptionally difficult circumstances, provided the occasion for constituting a veritable laboratory of modern architecture.......Wikipedia...>>