The Fencing Academy, also known as the House of Arms, is a sports building in the Foro Italico complex in Rome.
Designed by the architect Luigi Moretti in 1934
as an experimental Casa del Balilla, completed in 1936 it was assigned to the discipline of fencing, taking the name of Casa delle Armi and then of the Academy of Fencing. In 1981 it was adapted as a bunker hall of the court of Rome, another name with which the building was known.
The large external mosaic is by the painter Angelo Canevari.